Friday, May 4, 2007

Questions or to Order

A Piece of Cake will cater to your every wish. Whether it is shaping a cake in a realistic design, or creating something from scratch from your ideas, A Piece of Cake will ensure that each cake is not only delicious, but also a work of confectionery art.

When ordering a cake, the client may choose from any of the various cakes and fillings I offer. If there is a combination not listed but is requested by the client I will do everything I can to accommodate. I am here to make your special occasion a time to remember.

Please email or call me with your comments, questions, or to tell me about your special event you would like me to be a part of.

I look forward to helping you create the perfect cake for your party!!!!!

Ann Wells
A Piece of Cake Nashville

No comments: